There are a number of committees of the Tano Road Association Board. If you have any interest in serving on one of these, please let us know!
• Develop strategies to attract new members.
• Encourage renewals of previous and current members.
• Create communications materials and send to new residents in the Tano Road area.
• Organize two “Trash Bash” events and two “Neighborhood Nosh” events annually (spring and fall).
• Maintain the tanoroad.org website.
• Broadcast e-mail alerts to TRA mailing list.
• Coordinate on-line activity and TRA publications through the TRA Board.
• Schedule patrol drivers.
• Maintain vehicle signs and patrol log book.
• Maintain roadside TRA security and neighborhood watch signs.
• Maintain relationship with the county sheriff’s department to ensure police presence in the Tano Road area.
• Provide water issues information to the Board and membership.
• Attend city and county water planning meetings, and maintain contacts with other private well user groups, neighborhoods and water rights organizations such as the Santa Fe Basin Water Association.
• Coordinate presentations, public comments and participation in any legal actions related to water issues through the TRA Board.
• Monitor and assess trail infrastructure in the TRA area
• Advocate for trail improvements in the TRA area
• Organize volunteers for trail improvements
• Encourage trail usage among the TRA membership