Tano Road events are always marked by the high quality of the homemade food that members bring along to share. The following recipes are some of the recent highlights that have left our taste buds tantalized.
- Green chile with pork: a classic New Mexican dish that is sure to please any palate
- Cream of mushroom soup: a comforting and creamy delicacy
- Succotash Chowder: a unique and flavorful blend of fresh vegetable
- Three Sisters’ Tamales: a traditional and authentic treat
- Tuscan white bean and escarole soup: a hearty and healthy option
Tano Road also has a cooking club. Please reach out to Judy McCarthy at email@example.com for details.
CBS Sunday Morning recently showcased the iconic “Red or Green?” inquiry in a segment. The topic emphasized the strong cultural significance of the choice in chili sauce and the enthusiastic appreciation for New Mexican cuisine among locals.